Drive sales performance, customer satisfaction, market penetration, and other sales activities within the assigned area to achieve short and long-term targeted sales volume, profitability and market share for lubricant products.
- Secure customers' order by maintaining good rapport and scheduling customer visit itineraries both for existing and potential customers.
- Deliver effective sales presentations and persuade potential customers to become active customers.
- Monitor lubricants market within own trading area and forecast sales volume.
- Provide advice to customers on effective use of promotion to maximize sales achievement.
- Undertake immediate interventions to resolve issues and liaise with related person to solve problems pertaining to lubrication systems & equipments sales.
- Plan and manage company's credit limits.
- Monitor payment due to minimize company financial risks.
- Male / Female, age not over 25 years old
- University degree in any field, majoring in Marketing will be an advantage?
- Minimum 0-1 year working experience
- Good analytical thinking and commercial awareness
- Good communication, negotiation and relationship building
- Able to work in upcountry
Interested applicants, please e-mail a detailed resume, stating qualifications, current and expected salaries, e-mail, contact phone number and attached a recent photo to: [email protected]
For more information about us please